• Open models in a web browser or on the mobile app. No extra fees for clients and co-workers.
• Keep projects moving by sending a model link to anyone over text message, email or social media.
• Just drop a 3D file and it works like magic*.
* Magic is in the algorithm.
→ Interactive models
→ Loads lightning fast
→ Works on any device
→ Simple drag & drop web app interface for .skp files
→ Dynamic models on-the-go
Instantly screen mirror 3D models and control from a phone or tablet for big-screen presentations that wow.
See how your models will look, fit, and feel in a space right away for faster decision-making.
Explore 3D models on-the-go right from a phone with Google Cardboard, in just the click of a button.Learn moreLearn moreLearn more
Rev up productivity by dropping your new .skp file into Kubity
rvt2skp protects the integrity of the original Revit project by accurately conserving:
→ Linked Models
rvt2skp exports are compatible with all the latest versions of SketchUp from SketchUp 8 to 2023.
Retains sun settings, location and render appearance paths consistent with the original Revit project.
→ Sun Settings
→ Render Appearance Paths
Exports automatically convert '3D Views’ as ‘Scenes’ and ‘Families’ as ‘Groups & Layers’ for maximum modifiability.
3D Views → Scenes
Families → Group & Layers
* 1 license = 1 user. Unlimited access for one year. Billing currency is determined by your location. You will be billed in either USD ($) or EUR (€). VAT may apply.
Make sure Revit is closed.
Download rvt2skp from the Autodesk App Store.
Double-click file to begin installation. Follow prompts.
Open Revit. Click rvt2skp in Add-Ins to begin conversion.
Export your SketchUp project to an AI-optimized 3D model for better, faster design decisions.
The one-click plugin that converts Revit projects to SketchUp models.
Kubity+ : two easy-to-use immersive tools
for Sketchup and Revit
*1 license = 1 user. Billing currency is determined by your location. You will be billed in either USD ($) or EUR (€). VAT may apply.